When Should I Hire A Truama Cleaner?
There are pretty significant differences between a regular cleaning team and a professional trauma and crime scene cleaning team, but how do you know when a clean-up situation demands one or the other?
Knowing when it’s time to call in and hire a professional trauma cleaner can save you tons of time and money – have it done right the first time instead of leaving it up to regular cleaners who don’t really have the tools, equipment, and expertise to clean the situation up the way it needs.
What Is The Difference Between A Regular Cleaner And A Trauma Cleaner?
The differences between what a regular cleaning team provides versus what a trauma cleaning team provides are vast. Here’s what you get with a trauma cleaner:
- Trauma cleaning expertise: Scenes of trauma and violent crimes or accidents need particular expertise and experience that regular cleaners simply do not have. They need the training, mental preparation, and the know-how to clean up areas that are potentially biohazardous.
- Proper equipment: Regular cleaners come equipped with the same cleaning gear that you might have in your kitchen or bathroom cupboards, and nothing more. But you need stronger chemicals to truly erase out the blood and other biohazardous material left behind at the scene of a violent crime or accident. Trauma cleaners are stocked with high-level, medical-grade chemicals that absolutely eliminate all possible unwanted chemical waste and pathogens.
- Professional touch: The events that lead up to you calling a trauma cleaner are usually not very easy to deal with. A regular cleaning team might not have the sensitivity to understand exactly how to act in these sorts of situations. Trauma cleaners understand that their job is more than just cleaning – it’s assisting the family in these careful times and making sure they can move forward with a thoroughly cleaned area with as much grace and compassion as possible.
When To Call In A Trauma Cleaning Team
Trauma cleaners are experts at their jobs, and should only be called in when the situation demands more than what regular cleaners can provide. In times of violent crimes, unwanted accidents, and other tragic incidents, trauma cleaners should be the preferred cleaning team to be brought in to clean up the mess and bring it back to normal living standards. Some of these types of events include:
- Drug laboratory clean ups
- Crime scene clean ups
- Murder or suicide clean ups
- Biohazard material and pathogen waste clean ups
- Bodily fluids clean ups
- Blood spill clean ups
- Unattended death clean ups
- Industrial accident clean ups
Some of the most common reasons why trauma cleaners such as our team at NTCSC are called in include:
Unattended deaths are one of the most challenging clean up situations that trauma cleaners must deal with. An unattended death occurs when a person dies with no one else in the home or area, and the corpse has begun to rot and stink before it was discovered.
Not only is this a disturbing situation can be immensely difficult on the affected friends and family of the deceased, but it also requires an extremely thorough cleaning job to completely restore the area for livable needs.
Suicide, Crime Scenes, And Accidents
When a person dies suddenly and unexpectedly in the event of a suicide, violent accident, or crime scene, an unwanted mess is left behind alongside the corpse, and this mess requires the professional hands of trauma cleaners to restore the area to proper living conditions.
Crime scene and trauma cleaners understand the proper restrictions, guidelines, and regulations provide to ensure that areas affected by these tragic events are properly cleaned and restored.
NTCSC – Trauma Cleaners For All Unexpected And Intense Clean Up Situations In Australia
National Trauma & Crime Scene Cleaning or the NTCSC is Australia’s leading trauma and crime scene cleaning team. We are the preferred choice of trauma cleaners for countless Australians nationwide, with a speciality in situations such as:
- Ambulance & emergency vehicle clean up
- Blood clean up
- Crime scene cleaning
- Industrial accident clean up
- Police and prison cell cleaning
- Unattended deaths, suicide, and trauma services
If you are looking for a compassionate and discreet professional trauma cleaning company in Australia, call NTCSC at 0488 007 675, where our lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Or email us at: email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.