How Can NTCSC Help?
Our team are trained and background-checked and are highly experienced in safe and effective biohazard remediation. Our expert technicians will ensure the Coronavirus decontamination procedure is conducted methodically following appropriate procedures to ensure the affected area is comprehensively decontaminated.
We offer our works at any type of site needed for example your residential home, your business/workplace, office building, commercial shops/food outlets, warehouses/distribution centres, any type of vehicle including planes/helicopters/boats and more!
NTCSC uses highly effective chemicals that are EPA registered and proven to control the microbes of the viruses by forming a physical, molecular surface barrier that keeps protecting treated surfaces for up to 100 days guaranteed.
It is imperative to maintain an extremely high level of cleanliness at all times due to the nature of this virus. Protect yourselves, your homes, and your businesses – if you need assistance during these extreme times we can help you.
When NTCSC are engaged for these services:
- A team of highly trained biohazard technicians will attend the affected site. We have quick response time and can have a team there as soon as possible as a matter of urgency. Our technicians will apply full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for their own safety.
- A safety briefing and risk assessment will be conducted once onsite. Before commencing work our technicians will inspect, document and contain the contaminated site to ensure the continued safety of the public.
- Our works are carried out using our proprietary cleaning products, which are designed to remove traces of the Coronavirus.
NTCSC Coronavirus Decontamination Works
After a full clean of the area, a hospital-grade disinfectant is sprayed and wiped on hard surfaces, paying particular attention to frequent-touch points such as door handles, light switches, tabletops, remotes/buttons, taps etc.
Flooring surfaces are cleaned and vacuumed with a high-efficiency particulate air HEPA vac before being disinfected.
A fogging machine will then be used to distribute the chemical evenly over surfaces. You will be able to re-enter the site the following day.
- Once the disinfection process is completed, we will conduct a fogging of the entire site/building/property. This mobile equipment combined with specialised chemical (EPA registered viral pathogen antimicrobial disinfectant) will contact pathogens in the air, decontaminate items and disinfect surfaces.
- This ‘fog’ remains in the atmosphere for a long period of time continuing to contact airborne pathogens and bacteria.
- The fogged chemical supersaturates the atmosphere and reaches cracks, crevices and difficult to reach places that a standard surface clean cannot. It will target porous materials
NTCSC uses this method combined with hand surface cleaning/disinfecting for the most successful and effective results.
Sanitise your office or workplace
NTCSC can offer regular preventative coronavirus decontamination services in your workplace, commercial building or private residence. This can be scheduled daily, weekly or monthly depending on risk factors such as the number of employees at the premises.
NTCSC is available to assist 24/7. We will work to your schedule, and the job isn’t over until your property is returned to a safe and habitable environment.
Contact us at NTCSC to assist you with your demise – our committed team are here to assist and to take that stress away for you. Available 24/7 – you will always reach one of our friendly admin members at any time of the day. Contact us today to discuss your needs
We abide by strict confidentiality protocols and can offer full discretion if required for privacy reasons.